14th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Acting and Drama course in East Asia Institute of Management, Singapore? Total expenses of this course?

My son want to do Acting and Drama course in East Asia Institute of Management, Singapore. I would like to know the benefits of this course. Kindly tell me how much expenses will be there for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MBA(International Business) in Singapore? Total expenses and scope of studying in Singapore?
  2. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  3. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  4. Space related studies in UK or USA or Singapore? Total expenses involved?
  5. Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota?
  6. What is the fee structure of national school of drama for acting classes
  7. Is management training important after intermediate and total expenses for the same?
  8. What to do after 12th to enter into Bollywood?
  9. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  10. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  12. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  13. Last year cutoff of Poddar College in F.Y.B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Total expenses to study Hotel Management for Intermediate student?
  15. What are the B.Schools that I can get after scoring 58.7 percentile in CAT?
  16. Film institutes offering Bachelor's Degree in Acting and Drama in Chennai?
  17. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?