13th January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?

Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering in India. I have a plan to do BS in Civil Engineering in any university in Singapore. What is the procedure for applying in Government and Private universities and what is the fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  2. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  3. How can I study MBA(International Business) in Singapore? Total expenses and scope of studying in Singapore?
  4. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  5. Space related studies in UK or USA or Singapore? Total expenses involved?
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  7. Total fee expense to study M.Tech in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering?
  8. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  9. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  10. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  11. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  13. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  14. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  15. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in KIIT University?
  17. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
  18. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?