3rd March 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing MBBS in Abroad over doing in India?

Hello, I am interested to visit abroad and do MBBS course. But many people said that there is no benefit of doing MBBS from foreign countries. I don’t know why they are telling that? Is it true? If I do MBBS outside India then I get more benefit than doing in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing MBBS in Abroad over doing in India?
  2. Benefits of doing MBBS in Abroad over doing in India? -- [New]
  3. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  4. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  6. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  7. What are the benefits of BDS in India and Abroad?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for 10th student?
  9. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the benefits of studying M.Sc(IT) in Abroad?
  11. Georgian MBBS is valid in India?
  12. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  13. Colleges in India or abroad in which I can do MBBS?
  14. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  15. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  16. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  17. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  18. Entrance exams available in India to study MBBS course from abroad? List of medical colleges abroad approved by MCI?
25th March 2018, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing MBBS in Abroad over doing in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to visit abroad and do MBBS course. But many people said that there is no benefit of doing MBBS from foreign countries. I don’t know why they are telling that? Is it true? If I do MBBS outside India then I get more benefit than doing in India?

Some of the benefits of doing MBBS in abroad are: No donation or capitation fee for the MBBS course, no entrance test, the cost of living in some countries is low, medical universities are equipped with very good infrastructure, students get international exposure, etc. If the students studied the course in countries like UK, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand are exempted from the MCI screening test. Medical degree studied through the above mentioned countries accepted worldwide. The above given are some of the benefits of studying medicine degree in abroad countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?