3rd March 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad?

I want to know that like many Indian universities provides stipend for doing PhD programs so universities in Abroad also provides stipend? I like to go abroad for doing PhD in Management. I am MBA postgraduate. So, I want to clear my doubts.

Related Questions:
  1. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?
  2. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Universities which offer M.Tech for Mechanical Engineering with stipend.
  6. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  7. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 5.1 CGPA in BTech CSE? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad? -- [New]
  8. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  9. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Human & Social Services in India and Abroad
  18. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
25th March 2018, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that like many Indian universities provides stipend for doing PhD programs so universities in Abroad also provides stipend? I like to go abroad for doing PhD in Management. I am MBA postgraduate. So, I want to clear my doubts.

Yes, many universities in abroad countries offer stipend to do a PhD. Candidates with a master’s degree in the relevant subject with very good marks can apply for the PhD admission in abroad. Candidates have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS and GRE for the admission to do a PhD. Candidates are admitted to the PhD program based on academic score, GRE marks, work experience etc. Some universities conduct interviews over the phone or Skype before admission to the PhD. Interested candidates have to apply for the admission with statement of purpose, financial statement, academic records, passport copies, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?