22nd July 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available in India to study MBBS course from abroad? List of medical colleges abroad approved by MCI?

I am studying in 11th with Science stream and after it want to study MBBS course from abroad. Please send me list of entrance exams available in India to study MBBS course from abroad? List of medical colleges of abroad approves by MCI?

Related Questions:
  1. List of WHO & MCI approved Government universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Percentage required to study MBBS?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  3. List MCI approved medical institutes at abroad?
  4. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  7. Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  8. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  10. List of MCI approved abroad PG and medical colleges?
  11. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  12. List medical colleges in abroad for studying MBBS degree? Are there any colleges in abroad affiliated by Indian Universities?
  13. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  14. Age limit to study MBBS course in abroad? List of abroad colleges and way to get admission?
  15. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  16. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
  17. Medical Council of India has canceled the recognition of MBBS course done from Abroad? -- [New]
  18. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?