8th November 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges in New Zealand to study MS Aeronautical engineering with fees?

I am studying Aeronautical engineering course in Hyderabad and after completion of it want to study MS from New Zealand. Please suggest me best colleges with fees for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Aerospace Engineering colleges in New Zealand with fees -- [New]
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  6. Best colleges to study Agricultural Engineering from New Zealand? In which entrance exam will I have to appear and fees for it?
  7. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the fees for Aeronautical Engineering of top 5 colleges in India?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after SSC and which college to go for?
  10. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  11. What to do to study CA course in New Zealand?
  12. What is the fees followed in SRM university for doing Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Which are the streams available for MS in University of Auckland, New Zealand? Fees detail of this university?
  16. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I apply in universities which are in New Zeland after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  18. How much is the fees for Aeronautical Engineering in AP colleges?
11th November 2017, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in New Zealand to study MS Aeronautical engineering with fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying Aeronautical engineering course in Hyderabad and after completion of it want to study MS from New Zealand. Please suggest me best colleges with fees for it.

Best colleges in New Zealand to study MS Aeronautical Engineering are given below;

Massey University – Masters in Aviation - Official Website

All the other universities or colleges offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Basic Aircraft Maintenance course or Certificate in Aeronautical Engineering or Diploma in Aviation etc. Therefore, candidates can study the MS in Aeronautical Engineering in some other countries like USA, UK etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?