18th April 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which university is best among Waseda University, Tottori University and Tokyo University of Science, Japan to study degree course in Polymer Science? Whether the Japan government permits Indian to study in Japan?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science and want to study degree course in Polymer Science from any of Waseda University, Tottori University and Tokyo University of Science, Japan. Which university is best for it? Can Japan government get permit to study here?

Related Questions:
  1. Best university between Tokyo University of Science, Japan and Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan to study MS? Ranking of both universities in Japan?
  2. Eligibility criteria and fees to study Marine engineering from Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan?
  3. Free study in Japan for Pilot?
  4. Courses available in Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan for Marine Engineering holder?
  5. Does Tokyo University of Science, Japan provides degree in Robotics Engineering? How can an Indian student get admission? Can I get subsidy in fees? -- [New]
  6. Best country for pursuing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  7. Is Germany the best college for Robotics?
  8. How can I get scholarship to study B.Arch in Japan being an ST candidate?
  9. University of Tsukuba is good for Structural engineering? Other better options?
  10. What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India? Is Japan suitable place for studying masters degree in IBT? Is there any benefit to study B.Tech IBT in Anna University? What are the scholarships provided by Japan Institutes?
  11. Which are the best institutes for CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for admission in MBBS course at Osaka University, Japan? Details about fees and entrance exam for it?
  13. Which is the best mechanical engineering college in the world?
  14. Eligibility criteria and important dates to get admission in MS Biotechnology from University of Toyama, Japan?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MS(Robotics) in Japan for Electronics & Telecommunication student?
  16. Best universities in Japan to study MS in ECE?
  17. Eligibility to study Robotics in Japan?
  18. Best universities in China and USA to study M.Tech in Polymer Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?