11th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

List of distance universities in California, USA to study MS in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure to study it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science and want to study MS in Mathematics from any distance university of California, USA. Please provide me list of universities and fee structure for it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best universities of California, USA to study MBA in Finance? Fee structure and entrance exam for it?
  2. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  3. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  4. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  5. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  8. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
  9. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  10. List of colleges/universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science in Kerala? Eligibility to study for Mathematics Honours student?
  11. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  12. Best universities in China and USA to study M.Tech in Polymer Science
  13. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  14. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Is AICTE approved certificate valid in USA to study MS in Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  17. List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
14th February 2017, 06:57 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: List of distance universities in California, USA to study MS in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure to study it?

The universities that provide MS course in Mathematics in California are as follows:
~Southern New hemisphere University
~Capella University
~Northcentral University
~Colorado technical University
~Duke University
~University of Notre Dame
The fees structures varies from university to university. You might be charged around $150-$300 which is non-refundable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?