3rd January 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science? Procedure of admission in such universities?

Hello sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Biomedical Science and then Ph.D in same stream. Provide me list of universities in Canada and USA for it? Procedure of admission in this universities?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  3. Which universities in UK, USA and Canada are offering PG diploma in Mechatronics engineering?
  4. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  6. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  7. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  8. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  9. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  10. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  11. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Home Science in Uttar Pradesh?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
6th January 2017, 06:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science? Procedure of admission in such universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Biomedical Science and then Ph.D in same stream. Provide me list of universities in Canada and USA for it? Procedure of admission in this universities?
List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science:

College of New Caledonia
Address: 3330 22 Ave, Prince George, BC V2N 1P8, Canada

North Island College
Address: 2300 Ryan Rd E, Courtenay, BC V9N 8N6, Canada
Phone: +1 800-715-0914

Humber College
Address: Toronto, ON M9W 5L7, Canada

- To get admission in PG in Diploma in Bio Medical Science through above universities, the candidate must complete 4 years Bachelor degree in concerned specialization from a recognized university.

- The candidate must have minimum 2 years work experience.

- The candidate must have a valid score of GMAT or TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?