27th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Best university in USA to study Doctorate of Philosophy in Materials Engineering? Send it's prospectus?

Sir, I want to get admission in best university of USA to study Doctorate of Philosophy in Materials Engineering course next year. Please tell me best university and send me it's prospectus.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course fee for doing distance Ph.D in History with list of universities to apply?
  2. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  3. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  4. Is it worth to join Meghalaya or in Bharthidasn University- Trichy? Which one to choose I have completed Philosophy in commerce
  5. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  6. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  7. When is admission going to start for Ph.D 2017 session?
  8. How to enroll for part-time Ph.D (Maths) without entrance exam after Masters degree?
  9. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  10. How can I apply to study PhD in USA after completing Master's in Philosophy?
  11. Which subject should I choose for PhD having completed M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing? -- [New]
  12. Best University to study Philosophy in India which is worth in comparison to universities abroad?
  13. How to do M.Phil through distance education?
  14. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  16. Which is the best coaching centre in Kolkata for M.Phil in english? I have completed M.A in english
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D without Masters degree -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
1st November 2017, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university in USA to study Doctorate of Philosophy in Materials Engineering? Send it's prospectus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to get admission in best university of USA to study Doctorate of Philosophy in Materials Engineering course next year. Please tell me best university and send me it's prospectus.

The best universities in the USA to study PhD in Materials Engineering are given below;

Stanford University - Official Website

Ohio State University - Official Website

Cornell University - Official Website

Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey - Official Website

University of California, San Diego - Official Website

Candidates with a master’s degree in the materials engineering with good academic records can pursue PhD in Materials Engineering in the universities given above. Entry requirements differ from one university to another. Candidates can find the details about the course (prospectus) in the university website links given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?