27th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do Masters in Law from New Zealand? Which university will be best for it?

I have completed BA LLB course and now wan to do Masters in Law from New Zealand. Is it good decision for my career? Which university will be best for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to do Masters at Auckland University New Zealand?
  2. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  3. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  4. Which universities in Germany, New Zealand, Europe and Switzerland accept 6 band score in IELTS?
  5. Is LLM and masters in law given the same preference?
  6. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  7. Completed 12th from NIOS : Should I do LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  9. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream
  10. Which other course except law can I apply for PhD after completing masters in law?
  11. Can I get any NLU after scoring 80 marks in CLAT? I had a domicile of Chhattisgarh
  12. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  14. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  15. Which country is best for Masters in Fine Arts among Australia, Canada and New Zealand? Process to get study visa?
  16. Can i appear for National Eligibility test after pursuing masters in Law from Global Open University?
  17. Information about Online LLM course (Masters in Law) after LLB (honors)?
  18. What are the colleges in which I can take admission in LLB 3rd year program
31st October 2017, 05:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do Masters in Law from New Zealand? Which university will be best for it?

yes you can pursue Masters in law from New Zealand and it is good decision. I am going to mention list of some of the colleges below and have a look here.

Top universities in New Zealand to pursue Masters in Law are listed below:-
University of Auckland
University of Otago
University of Canterburry
Victoria University of Wellington
University of Waikato
Massey University
Lincoln University
Auckland University of Technology
1st November 2017, 11:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do Masters in Law from New Zealand? Which university will be best for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BA LLB course and now wan to do Masters in Law from New Zealand. Is it good decision for my career? Which university will be best for it?

Many students in India prefer to study a Masters in Law in England or USA. New Zealand is also one of the best countries to study Masters in Law. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in law with good marks can pursue a masters in law from New Zealand universities. Candidates have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge:English Proficiency (CPE) or Pearson Test of English (Academic) PTE or New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) to get admission to the masters in law in New Zealand universities. Masters in Law course is available in the following universities in New Zealand.

The University of Auckland - Official Website

University of Otago - Official Website

The University of Waikato - Official Website

Victoria University of Wellington - Official Website

University of Canterbury - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?