28th January 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Best way to go USA by student Visa or any other mode?

What is the Best way to go USA either student visa or any other? Please tell em the best way to go USA

4th March 2014, 08:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to go USA by student Visa or any other mode?

There are many ways to go to USA and for every reasons there is a VISA. With the globalization of education, now going for study has become easy. More and more students are opting for studies abroad. Hence getting student visa has become easier. Thus, it can be said that it is the best way to get a VISA and go to USA.

However, there are certain formalities and norms which you need to fulfill for this like qualifying in the entrance exams, document proofs of admission in recognized educational institute and qualifying the VISA interview. Thus, it is easier to get VISA if you have any relative in USA especially blood relation relatives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?