24th August 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can person with 52% and 53% get visa for US for masters in USA

Dear sir i want to ask can person with 52 or 53% get visa for US for masters in USA ?

19th September 2016, 09:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can person with 52% and 53% get visa for US for masters in USA

The chances of getting US Visa for pursuing Masters does not depend on your aggregate secured in your Graduation. To be eligible to apply for US Student Visa, you should have secured an i20 (admission letter) from any one of the US university.

You should be able to fund all the expenses required to complete the course and you should all the have financial documents as a proof to show that you have enough financial status to study Masters in US.

You need to answer to all the Visa Officer Interview questions properly without any hesitation. If you properly answer all the questions raised by Visa Interviewer, there are maximum chances for you to get US Student Visa even if you have less aggregate in your Graduation.
15th February 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

In which master program in USA, student can apply for with 52% in Graduation ?
7th July 2022, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with36baclogs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?