5th August 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study B.Tech in India than M.Tech in Germany or vise versa?

Hello,
Which is better to study B.Tech or M.Tech in Germany? I am studying in 12th standard and I want to know I should go Abroad for B.Tech or study B.Tech here and move to Germany for M.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  2. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  3. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  4. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  6. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  9. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  10. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  11. How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?
  12. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  14. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  16. Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?
  17. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  18. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?