27th July 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?

Im doing btech biotech in India.. Is it a better idea to pursue my pg in abroad!! If it is positive.. Uk or Usa!! Which wiil be the better choice? Please provide me your advice on this for me to proceed further on the same. Appreciate for quick response!

28th July 2015, 12:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?

Yes you can pursue higher study in MS or MBA or Mtech courses after completion of your B tech course in biotechnology. You can opt for any course of your interest in any foreign country whether it is U.S. or UK. For getting admission in post graduation courses in Abroad universities you must have a valid GRE or GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations score. So, to get admission in post graduation course in Abroad universities you must have to appear in GRE or GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examination based upon the selection of course and country you wish to pursue your higher studies.
29th July 2015, 02:12 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?

Yes it is a good idea to pursue your PG Abroad as the scope of the jobs are more if you can complete the course from Abroad.
It is better to pursue the course of MS from USA as it is slightly ahead of UK in terms of research work being done.
So it is best for you to pursue the course of MS in Biotechnology from USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?