10th May 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue 3rd year of B.D.S course in UK if I have completed 2 years in India or I need to redo again from start?

I have completed 2 yrs of BDS now m getting married and going uk, is it possible to continue my studies there from 3yr or will have to join there from starting???? Can you please provide me the right information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

11th May 2015, 12:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue 3rd year of B.D.S course in UK if I have completed 2 years in India or I need to redo again from start?

No, you cannot continue your BDS course in Uk, because foreign universities does not offer admissions in the middle of course and the two year BDS course, which you have studied in India, will be not considered as valid by any foreign university. So, try to complete your BDS course in India, so, that you can pursue higher studies or do any job in UK. In case, if you are moving to UK without completing your BDS course, then you should freshly join in BDS course in any university of UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?