27th January 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?

Hello
I am a 3rd year BDS student.
What is the criteria for joining MDS course abroad,
after finishing BDS couse in kerala,india?
please reply as soon as possible

29th January 2015, 04:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?

You are eligible to pursue MDS course, after the completion of your BDS course. To get admission in MDS course at foreign universities, first you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS or TOEFL. That's because universities offer admission for candidates by considering these exam scores of the candidates. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
24th March 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?

My internship completed in may can I go to the Russia for mds? Any entrance exam given for study in Russia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?