6th February 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I continue my education abroad while doing my diploma course?

Hi..

I m niraj
I m doing diploma in computer engineering after completeing my 10
I m.in second year.... I.want to continue my education in abroad(especially canada)
Will I get admission in.dgree after completeing.diploma.??
If not.....
Will i.get admission in.diploma on basis of my 10 th?

29th November 2016, 01:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my education abroad while doing my diploma course?

You cannot leave your diploma course in between in India and go abroad to continue the remaining course. You need to complete the diploma course in India and then you can definitely opt for higher studies which can be degree course in abroad even in Canada. There is no problem in it provided you clear the entrance exams - SAT and IELTS based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission and perform well in the interview round conducted by the concerned foreign institute in which you will apply. If you do not get admission chance in abroad, you can pursue your degree course in India through lateral entry scheme and then opt for higher studies in abroad which can be post graduation or PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?