4th February 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech(EEE) in Abroad for Diploma student?

Respected Sir
please let me know how can i do b-tech
in EEE in abroad after completion of diploma?????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

29th November 2016, 01:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(EEE) in Abroad for Diploma student?

Procedure to pursue B.tech in abroad -

- First complete your diploma course with good grades. This will help in enhancing your resume.
- Prepare for the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission - SAT and IELTS.
- Appear in the entrance exams and aim to score well in them
- Apply online in the foreign institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- If you clear the resume screening round, you need to perform well in the interview round.
- Once shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission, complete requisite formalities and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?