23rd February 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MD in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to get admission?

What should I do for further adjucation of M.D after M.B.B.S in abroad?
i mean which exam i have to give and what is the process?
plzz sir give me ans fast..it's very important for me..hope You will reply me fast..
thank You

Related Questions:
  1. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  2. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  4. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  5. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  6. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  7. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  8. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  9. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  12. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in MBBS at Abroad for B.Sc Botany student?
  17. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. Financial aid to study MBBS from Abroad for candidate having outstanding achievements?
29th November 2016, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MD in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to get admission?

The medical standard is different in different country. Hence, the admission procedure is also different in different countries. The entrance exams based on which the admission is done varies from one country to another. Hence, you need to first choose the country in which you are aspiring for MS course. Once that is done, prepare and appear in the entrance exams based on which rhe institutes there take admission. Then clear the further selection rounds like resume screening, interview to get admission chance. You an comment below with the name of the nations and we will revert with detailed response on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?