15th March 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I do higher studies abroad with less fees?

My name is Sajid Ali and i belong from PAKISTAN.
I have just completed my bachelor in Electrical Engineering with C.G.P.A 3.85/4 and now i want have Master degree.
i can not pay university fee due to financial problems can i continue my education?.
please guide me about admission criteria?
when admission opens?
i am much interested in Saudi Araibia, Germany and Sweden.
i am waiting for your reply...

15th March 2015, 09:58 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do higher studies abroad with less fees?

If you want to pursue your Master's course in Aboard, with less fee, then it is better to choose some countries like Germany, Denmark, Italy. In these countries, there are many state universities, which are offering Master's course with less fees. State universities are the universities, which receive funds from regional governments. So, these universities charge very less fee for their students. So, try to get admission in state universities in Germany or Denmark or Italy.

Admission Procedure:-
To apply for admission, first you should complete IELTS exam. That's because most of the European universities offers admissions by considering IELTS scores of the candidates. After completing IELTS exam, you can apply for admission at your selected list of universities, by sending your application and required documents, through courier or through online.

Required Documents:-
->IELTS test score
->Graduate Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->Resume
->Passport xerox copy

The European universities offers admissions thrice in a year.
->Fall - August Intake
->Spring - January Intake
->Summer - May Intake
The application dates and deadlines for admission, vary from one university to another university. So, you have to contact university admission office to know exact details.
15th March 2015, 03:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do higher studies abroad with less fees?

You can do higher studies without fees in the best Universities around the world if you are able to get a Scholarship from the University where you are willing to study the course of MS.
Getting the Scholarship and becoming a Scholar is tough and for that you will have to increase your Knowledge in your Domain.
That is the main criteria that there is for a student to get admission into the Best Universities.
The fact that you are having a financial problem is another factor that might help you if you are able to convey your problems to the University where you intend to join.
It is best for you to make sure that you are confident in case a Personal Interview is conducted.
If you can perform nicely in the Interview your chances of getting a Scholarship will increase many folds.
So prepare to the best of your ability and carefully make a thought out strategy as to how you will explain your financial problem to the Interviewer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?