15th March 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?

What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course? Can someone give me the information on this as soon as possible? I just want to fix on one course and do it abroad and before that I need to plan on what needs to be done. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  2. Can I do certified courses in abroad after completing BSc Nursing course?
  3. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  4. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  5. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  7. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  8. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  9. PG courses related to Biochemistry through distance education from Abroad countries?
  10. What are the courses available in Biotechnology after T.Y.BSc? What is the criteria required to study in abroad countries
  11. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  12. Whether B.Sc in Radio Imaging course is available in Abroad?
  13. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  14. Is it possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS in abroad after completion of BSc Nursing? How can I become a Doctor after doing BSc Nursing
  15. Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?
  16. Can I do masters through regular college abroad after completion of BSc through distance education
  17. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  18. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
15th March 2015, 03:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?

It is the best thing to plan for the course well in Advance.
The courses that you can do is a host of Management Course and you will also be eligible for the Master Degree in your Subject in which you have done your B.Sc Course.
These are the two best options that you will be having and it will be best if you are able to choose from these alternatives.
So just think in your mind what you finally want to do and when you have made a final decision start preparing for that particular course well in advance and you will stand the chance to gain the most for making the decision about your future at a very early stage.
So after you have decided what you want to pursue it will be best for you if you get yourself admitted to a Coaching Center where you will be guided and prepared for the Examination to help you reach your goal.
The systematic approach will be required if you want to go the best Universities around the world.
Professional guidance from the coaching center will also be of great help for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?