30th October 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in aerospace engineering course in USA or in IIT?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a mechanical engineering student studying in Bangalore under Visveswaraiah Institute of Technology. I have an aggregate of 75% for the first 3 years without any backlog and currently in my final year. I wish to pursue a masters course in Aerospace Engineering in USA or in an IIT or any reputed institution in India. Can you please guide on how to go about this and let me know if I am eligible or not. I would especially appreciate details on the following specific areas:-
1)Institutions I can apply for.
2)Criteria to be eligible for this course as I am from Mechanical background wanted to jump to aerospace field.
3)Good books to study and if coaching classes are needed or not.
4)Any course that might be helpful

Kindly reply to my messsage as this is very important to me.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Reuven.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  2. Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?
  3. Is it compulsory to write ISRO recruitment exam after masters in USA in Aerospace?
  4. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  5. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  6. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  7. Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after
  8. Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
  9. Is M.Tech in Aerospace engineering from IIT Kanpur better than IIT Madras and IIT Kharagpur
  10. Is there any institution which provides training for Aerospace Engineering?
  11. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  12. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  15. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  16. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  18. How to prepare for IIMC entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2017, 05:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in aerospace engineering course in USA or in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a mechanical engineering student studying in Bangalore under Visveswaraiah Institute of Technology. I have an aggregate of 75% for the first 3 years without any backlog and currently in my final year. I wish to pursue a masters course in Aerospace Engineering in USA or in an IIT or any reputed institution in India. Can you please guide on how to go about this and let me know if I am eligible or not. I would especially appreciate details on the following specific areas:-
1)Institutions I can apply for.
2)Criteria to be eligible for this course as I am from Mechanical background wanted to jump to aerospace field.
3)Good books to study and if coaching classes are needed or not.
4)Any course that might be helpful

Kindly reply to my messsage as this is very important to me.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Reuven.

You can study masters in aerospace engineering course in the USA, if you want to settle in the USA or you can choose to study the course in IIT. The cost of the masters studies in the USA is higher compared to India. There are various good universities like Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Stanford, Georgia Tech etc. available in America for aerospace engineering studies. The IIT is also a good institution to study the masters in aerospace engineering course. Job prospects for the IIT holders are bright. Scope for the aerospace engineering in India is also good with decent remuneration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?