31st August 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?

I have completed my B.E in ECE. Am I eligible to do masters in aerospace engineering in USA universities? Can you please give me the complete information and the eligibility criteria about the course? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  2. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  3. Is it compulsory to write ISRO recruitment exam after masters in USA in Aerospace?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  5. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  6. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  7. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  8. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  9. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  10. With just 54% in B.Tech can I get universities in USA?
  11. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  12. Best university in USA for Masters in Power and Energy Engineering
  13. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any institution which provides training for Aerospace Engineering?
  16. Best foreign universities in the world offering specialization in Aerospace Engineering?
  17. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
31st August 2015, 10:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?

To do Masters in Aerospace Engineering in US universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations will help you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in US universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities by reporting your examinations scores.
1st September 2015, 12:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.E in ECE. Am I eligible to do masters in aerospace engineering in USA universities? Can you please give me the complete information and the eligibility criteria about the course? Awaiting for the answer soon!
You have completed B.E in ECE so you are eligible for Aerospace Engineering in USA universities but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
1st September 2015, 02:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

I am sorry to say this but you are not eligible for the course of Masters in Aerospace Engineering as you have pursued the course of B.E in ECE.
You can get admission to the course of MS in ECE. You need to have a good career record and you need to crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of MS Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?