31st August 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in computer science after completing Bsc IT outside India?

Can i do MCA/Masters in computer science after completing Bsc IT as my goal is to get my M.Tech either from India or abroad.? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Awaiting for the answer from you all. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  5. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  9. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  10. When is the next TNPSC exam after completing BSc computer science?
  11. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  12. Can I do masters in English after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Any qualifying exam for joining NASA after completing masters in computer Science?
  14. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  15. Which course to do after completing BSc computer science?
  16. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  17. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  18. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
1st September 2015, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in computer science after completing Bsc IT outside India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do MCA/Masters in computer science after completing Bsc IT as my goal is to get my M.Tech either from India or abroad.? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Awaiting for the answer from you all. Thank you!
After completion of B.Sc in IT you can do M.S course in Abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

List of the coaching center for GRE/TOEFL entrance exam in India:-

Career Launcher
21 A/2, No.33, Near Basanti Devi College, R.B Avenue, Hindusthan Road, Gariahat
Kolkata, West Bengal
033 4006 7777

Jamboree Education Pvt Ltd
7/1C Hazra Road,Opposite - Paramount Nursing Home Pvt. Ltd.
Hazra, Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal
033 4005 2233

George Edcare
31-A
Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rd, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal
033 2474 2323

EduAims
3rd Floor, 52 E Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata, West Bengal
090380 07115

Diksha Learning Services Pvt. Ltd.
15/1
Hindustan Park, Gariahat, Kolkata, West Bengal
033 4065 8338

Jamboree Education
Address: Plot No: C-56/28, First Floor, Near Samsung, Opposite to Union Bank of India, Sector 62
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Achievers Point
Address: C-22, Sector 2, C Block, Beside Nirulas Hotel
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
1st September 2015, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in computer science after completing Bsc IT outside India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you can do MCA after completing B.Sc in IT. Graduation with Mathematics subject is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for MCA course. You can select any one of the country based on your Interest and future aspiration. However, you need to qualify in the GRE and TOEFL Examination in order to get admission for MCA in Abroad.
1st September 2015, 02:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can do so. You need to clear the GRE and TOEFL Examination if you want to pursue the course of M.Tech from Abroad.
You need to prepare for these two Examinations as if you can crack these Examinations and if you are having a good career record then you can get admission to the course with a Scholarship which will be provided by the University from where you will pursue your M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?