31st August 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams which I need to write to do the masters in mathematics outside India?

I want to know about entrance exams for masters in mathematics(operational research) from foreign and from India also. Can you give me the information on the list of exams? Awaiting for the answer.
i know about J.A.M only.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance exams for masters in mathematics?
  2. How should I write SLET entrance exam? I am doing masters(M.E)
  3. What is the entrance exam which I need to write to do masters in Info Tech outside India?
  4. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  5. How to do masters in India? I have done MBA and masters in marketing
  6. List of best institutes in India for masters in HM? I want to do Masters in Hotel Management
  7. Any entrance exam to write for All India Medical Entrance exam?
  8. List of M.Tech colleges in India? List of entrance exams to be written?
  9. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  10. Can I go for MCA after completing BBM?
  11. Is it good to give USMLE exam while doing masters in US?
  12. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  13. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  14. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  15. How to join MBA course after completing B.Com? What are the documents required to doing MBA?
  16. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams?
  18. Is it compulsory to write ISRO recruitment exam after masters in USA in Aerospace?
31st August 2015, 11:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams which I need to write to do the masters in mathematics outside India?

To do Masters in Mathematics in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in TOFEL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. Based on the selection of country, you need to appear in entrance examinations like GRE, etc. along with TOEFL/IELTS examinations for getting admission in Masters in Mathematics course.
31st August 2015, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams which I need to write to do the masters in mathematics outside India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about entrance exams for masters in mathematics(operational research) from foreign and from India also. Can you give me the information on the list of exams? Awaiting for the answer.
i know about J.A.M only.
You want to do M.S course from Abroad so you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
1st September 2015, 01:57 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can also give the GRE and TOEFL Examinations.
If you can crack the GRE and TOEFL Examinations you can also get admission to the course of Masters in Mathematics from Abroad.
So you need to make sure that you prepare for these Entrance Examinations if you want to pursue the course of Masters in Mathematics from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?