1st March 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill both IELTS and GRE scores in Statement of Purpose to study MS in German universities?

Hello Everyone,
I am preparing for IELTS and GRE. My aim is to do MS in Germany. I have selected few universities for my admission. But my problem is as I am preparing for two exams then I can give both scores in Statement of Purpose in the selected universities?

Related Questions:
  1. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  2. What are the procedures to do post graduation in US and UK?
  3. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Process of pursuing M.Sc in Germany?
  5. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  6. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  7. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  9. How to apply for M.Sc in Physics Abroad?
  10. What other exams need to write after B.Tech to study in Australia?
  11. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for studying MCA course abroad?
  13. Is there any problem to get education visa in US with 63% in B.Tech?
  14. Process to join MD/MS in Canada for foreigner student?
  15. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  16. Simplest exam that I can pursue for doing Doctorate in Overseas?
  17. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Botany in abroad?
18th April 2016, 01:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill both IELTS and GRE scores in Statement of Purpose to study MS in German universities?

Yes, you can give both the scores of entrance exams - IELTS and GRE in your statement of purpose while applying in the concerned universities of your choice. However, you should make the statement of purpose as per the university in which you are applying. If the university is satisfied with score in one entrance exam, eg- IELTS, then there is no point in mentioning GRE score. Hence, check this criteria with the concerned university in which you are applying and mention the score which it accepts in your statement of purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?