18th November 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to continue B.Tech in Canada or USA if completed 1st semester in India?

Hello,
I am Hari from Kerala.Due to some problems i could not attend SAT and IELTS last year so i had to enroll to a Engineering college in kerala.I have already completed my 1st semester B.TECH . Sir is it possible for me to enroll to any University in Canda or U.S to do my 2,3,4,6,7,8 semsters. If yes, what are conditions for me to become an eligible candidate? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue CFA course from Canada or USA after completing half the course in India?
  2. Can I continue CFA course from USA after completing half the course in India?
  3. Can I continue CFA course from USA after completing half the course in India?
  4. How to take admission in Jamia millia islamia after passing B.Tech 1st year?
  5. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  6. What's the best way to get an admission in MS in USA or Canada so that I may get spouse visa easily?
  7. How to go to USA for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from India?
  8. How to go to USA for M.Tech after B.Tech from India?
  9. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  10. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  11. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  12. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  13. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  14. How to get a seat for MS at USA or Canada after B.Pharm in India
  15. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA?
  17. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  18. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
20th November 2014, 12:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to continue B.Tech in Canada or USA if completed 1st semester in India?

No, It is not possible to continue your B.Tech in USA or Canada. That's because universities will offer admission only for complete course and their course curriculum is completely different from our course curriculum. So, it is not possible to continue your education in Abroad. If you want to do your B.Tech in foreign universities then you should join freshly in any B.Tech course.
3rd February 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to continue B.Tech in Canada or USA if completed 1st semester in India?

I want to do MTECH in Canada so which exam I have to give to get admission in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?