23rd August 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA?

I am studying in Electronics and communication engineering in 7th semester.My family will shift at USA and I have to go with them with in 3 months.I am confused about my study don't know what to do and what is better for me.I want to proper guidance that, I complete my degree in India or in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  2. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  3. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  4. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MS in USA after completing BCA in India?
  6. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  7. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the scopes for B.Pharma student in USA?
  9. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  10. How can I do MCA from USA after completing BCA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  12. How to complete M.Com from India after completing B.Com
  13. Can I get a job in drug store in USA on the basis of MBBS which I completed in India till I complete my MD exams here in USA?
  14. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  15. Which are the entrance exams available to do MDS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is DNB Medicine recognised degree in USA?
  17. Can I do MCA in USA after Completing BCA from India? What exam do I need to write and what will be the fee structure?
  18. How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
13th September 2014, 09:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA?

There are opportunities in both the countries and both India and USA are good places to pursue higher studies after B.E. However, if one goes into a detailed comparison, then studies after B.E in USA is better than that in India especially if you are aspiring for research field. This is because India is lacking in the infrastructure part and there are more exposure and opportunities in USA. There is not even a IC fabrication lab in India which depicts that the facilities in India are limited. Thus, USA is definitely a better place of study. Moreover, your family is shifting to USA so USA should be your preference. But, it is true that the cost of study in India is lesser than that in USA. SO if you are financially stable and get opportunity of higher studies in USA in a reputed university, then you should definitely opt for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?