3rd April 2015, 07:41 AM
saleemcrr

Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of B.Tech if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir
I have just completed my Diploma in
Mechanical Engineering and I want to
do B.Tech in Abroad. Kindly tell me
in Abroad I can get admission in 2nd year?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  4. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  7. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  8. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  9. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  10. Is there any scope to do B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce after completing 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  13. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  15. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
9th April 2015, 05:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of B.Tech if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get admission directly in the second year of B.Tech course in institutes in abroad after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering from India. Such scheme is present in India wherein a student can get admission in the second year of engineering directly through lateral entry scheme by giving LEET. But there is no such provision for the institutes in abroad. If you want to get admission in the second year of B.Tech course, you need to take admission in the institutes in India by appearing the Lateral Entry Entrance Test conducted by the State Council of Technical Education of each state and private universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?