4th April 2015, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?

Sir,
I have done B.Tech of 4 years from I.E.T.E, New Delhi with 6.55 CGPA.
My overall score of IELTS score is 6.0 Bands.
I want to apply for the
"MASTER OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY" in Australia.
Can I get admission in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  3. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I study Master degree in London if secured 4.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  10. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  12. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  13. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  14. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study MS(Pharmacy) in Germany if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

9th April 2015, 05:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?

Yes, you can get admission to pursue "Master of Information Technology" in Australia, if you have secured 6.0 Bands in IELTS. There are many universities in Australia, which are offering admissions with a minimum IELTS requirement of 6 bands, so, you can apply for
admission at any of the universities. To know the admission requirements of any university, you can search its official website and you can apply for those universities, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?