3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Germany with financial aid if secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech?

I have scored very less marks in my B.Tech. I am able to scored only 6.1 CGPA in my B.Tech. My aim is to study MS in Germany. But with this score I don’t think I will get admission. Can I get admission? And also I am not able to bear total fee so I want financial aid. So, I can get financial aid also? Please suggest me something.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum CGPA requirement to study MS in Germany for a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  3. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  4. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  6. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  8. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  9. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th? -- [New]
  10. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  11. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  12. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  13. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  15. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  16. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  17. Can I get financial aid of Rs. 50-60 Lacs by Government to study MBBS?
  18. List of Banks and Financial Institutions which offered Education Loan to study MS in Germany?
4th November 2016, 07:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Germany with financial aid if secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech?

Yes, you can study MS in Germany after completion of your B.Tech course with 6.1 CGPA from a recognised board. You can also get scholarship or financial aid from the university if you have good TOEFL/ IELTS scores. Most of the universities offer financial aid to some of the candidates who have less score in Graduation. I suggest you to apply for financial aid and wait for the university decision as it can't be predicted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?