18th November 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in abroad after BCS course? Details about the countries and the companies

After finishing this BCS course can we get the job in local or abroad and if it is an abroad what are the countries with companies’ name?

30th September 2017, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in abroad after BCS course? Details about the countries and the companies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After finishing this BCS course can we get the job in local or abroad and if it is an abroad what are the countries with companies’ name?

It is very difficult to get a job in abroad countries after completion of BCS course. You have to study a Master’s Degree in abroad to get a job in abroad countries. If one studied in India then you should have work experience to get a job in abroad countries. It is not possible to get a job in abroad after completion of BCS course. Companies in abroad countries offer jobs to the experienced candidates or those who have studied a master’s degree in their countries. You can study master’s degree in abroad and based on your academic performance and skills you can find a job in abroad countries like USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand etc.
1st May 2021, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in abroad after BCS course? Details about the countries and the companies

what is process for MSC CS admission in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?