13th April 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in MBA for jobs in Foreign countries? Starting salary and scope?

How much percentage is there to get jobs in foreign countries after doing MBA?
How much starting salary is there for jobs in foreign countries for MBA?
Is there a wide scope for MBA in future after 5 years in foreign countries?
Is it good to do MBA in India only and get a good job in foreign countries after doing MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Job offerings in Foreign countries Agriculture graduate?
  2. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?
  4. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  5. What is the pay scale in professor line after completing M.Tech in Biotech?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for M.tech/MS after scoring 57.25% in B.E? Minimum percentage required to take up MS? Should MS be done only in Foreign Countries? Best universities available?
  7. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  8. Is CAT(MBA) useful or should I do MBA in foreign countries?
  9. Salary in Abroad countries after Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)?
  10. Which is better between Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology after B.Pharmacy?
  11. To get job in foreign countries is B.E better or MBA?
  12. How can I get a job in Foreign countries after completing MBA in finance and marketing
  13. Average and the minimum package after completing hotel management from IMH Delhi?
  14. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  15. How to apply for a job in M.E Embedded System Technologies in Foreign countries? What will be the payscale? Scope for embedded system technologies in Foreign countries like USA and France?
  16. Is there a good scope in Catering? How much is the starting salary?
  17. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  18. What is the qualification required for MBA? How to get admission in university? What is the starting salary for MBA?
14th April 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in MBA for jobs in Foreign countries? Starting salary and scope?

I have done MBA in Health service management & working in apollo hospital as executive,Quality systems.Is there is any opening for MBA in Health Service Management in abroad?
15th April 2014, 12:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage required in MBA for jobs in Foreign countries? Starting salary and scope?

You mentioned that you want to know that what is the percentage required in MBA (Master in business administration) to get a job in foreign countries. MBA (Master in business administration) is a management course in which after MBA (Master in business administration) you can go abroad if you have experienced. But there are no chance to go abroad first because MNC companies are prefers those candidates who has very well experienced in there carrier in a better companies.

For placements in better companies they prefers your percentage of marks in MBA (Master in business administration). So alternatively if you want to get a job in abroad then you have to good percentage of marks minimum 80 percentage of marks out of total so you have to study well for the better percentage of marks. But after all you have much more English knowledge as you can speak English fluently .

English is the language in which it increases your communication skills. All the MNC companies see your communication skills they give jobs on the basis of the communication skill. For English knowledge you can prefers daily English news paper like times of india, the hindu or many more daily news paper you can read it for your proper preparation of English.
7th February 2020, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA abroad if I have backlogs in bcom?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?