26th January 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

After finishing BCS can we get job in India or Abroad? Countries and companies?

After finishing this course can we get the job in local or abroad if it in abroad what are countries are there and companies?

27th January 2018, 04:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After finishing BCS can we get job in India or Abroad? Countries and companies?

Yes, after completion of Bachelor of Computer Science course you have numerous options for higher studies as well as for jobs. After BCS you can opt for Master of Computer Application, Master of Computer Management, M.Sc. Computer Science etc.

You will get many job opportunities after completing B.C.S. on different employment areas like Banks, Consultancies, Government Agencies, Schools and Colleges, Software Development Companies etc. in India as well as in abroad.

You can work as a Software Developer, Programmer Analyst, Project Manager on Multinational companies like T.C.S., Infosys, I.B.M., Wipro, Oracle, Accenture, etc. also you can work on Government Sector like C-DAC, C-DIT, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?