18th November 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Will i be able to get job in abroad countries after completing my MCA degree?

I am studying MCA degree and about to complete it. I want to work in abroad countries and therefore i need to know if i can get job there on the basis of my MCA degree.

19th November 2015, 11:44 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i be able to get job in abroad countries after completing my MCA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying MCA degree and about to complete it. I want to work in abroad countries and therefore i need to know if i can get job there on the basis of my MCA degree.

Yes you will get a job in foreign countries with your MCA qualifications.

There are job opportunities in countries like Dubai, Kuwait, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Australia, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand etc.

It is always advisable to get some experience before you go for a job in foreign countries.

They want good employee and they won’t give you any training.

You have to work from day one.

The aspirant should have very good communication skills.

So it is always advisable to work in India and gain some experience.

You can check the job details in the websites or through job consultants.

The consultants will help you regarding your job and visa process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?