9th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I start preparation for GRE being a 11th Science student? For which subject I should apply? Suitable books for preparation?

Sir
I am a Science student studying in 11th standard.
I want to start preparation for GRE.
So I need a help about how should I
start preparing for it and which book should
I refer also which subject I should select?

10th April 2015, 09:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I start preparation for GRE being a 11th Science student? For which subject I should apply? Suitable books for preparation?

GRE is an exam for the candidates, who want to pursue Master's courses in foreign universities. So, I think there is no need to start your GRE preparation from now, because now you are just a student, who are pursuing 11th standard and you have nearly 5 years of time to think about GRE exam. So, I suggest you to think about Bachelor's course admission, if you want to pursue Bachelor's course in Aboard, you can appear for SAT exam and you can apply for a Bachelor's course at most of the foreign universities. You can appear for SAT exam by booking a slot, through online by visiting following link.
https://sat.collegeboard.org/register/

SAT Exam Pattern:-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?