15th May 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 1st year? Suitable books for preparation?

Sir,
I am doing my B.Tech in CSE. I am in first year presently. But I want to start preparing for GRE now side by side at my level. So that if I join any institute in later years I don't find any difficulty in preparation. So, I want to know how should I start preparing? And which book should I follow?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I start preparation for GRE being a 11th Science student? For which subject I should apply? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Should I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd year?
  3. List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation of GRE?
  4. In what manner should I start preparation for IES exam? Should I refer college books?
  5. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  6. How should I start preparation for IAS and which books should I prefer?
  7. How should I start the preparation for CAT exam?
  8. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  9. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  10. How to start preparation for IES? Books to be referred?
  11. Books to be referred for IAS? I am studying in B.Tech 1st year
  12. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  13. How to crack CSIR NET Physics? I am pursuing MSc in Physics
  14. How can I start preparation for IIT JEE from home? Which books are helpful?pful? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  16. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for GRE
  17. How to start the preparation for civil services exam? I am a 1st year Economics(honors) student
  18. Should I start preparation for IBPS exams if pursuing B.Com 1st year? List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?
18th May 2015, 09:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 1st year? Suitable books for preparation?

It is enough to start your GRE preparation in your B.Tech 3rd year, because one or two months are enough to prepare for GRE exam. In case, if you want to start your preparation from now, you can buy some GRE preparation books and you can start preparing yourself, if you have good English and Mathematics skills. If you are not good at English and Mathematics, then it is better to join in any good coaching center.

Best GRE books:-
Following are some of the best books to prepare for GRE exam
1. ETS GRE official guide
2. Barron's GRE
3. Manhattan GRE 5lb
4. GRE Bible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?