19th November 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship for studying in Abroad after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I want to study in abroad but my parents are very poor and they can't afford so much money. I am from the Commerce field and I am an average student my score in 12th was 73% marks so I want to know can I get a scholarship for studying in Abroad after completing class 12th? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for it.

23rd November 2016, 08:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship for studying in Abroad after completing class 12th?

Yes, you can get a scholarship to pursue higher studies in abroad after completion of your 12th standard. In order to get a scholarship, you need to perform well in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission like SAT, IELTS, etc. Apart from this, you can also take education loan to meet the expense of your higher studies in abroad.
22nd July 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship for studying in Abroad after completing class 12th?

After these exams like SAT, IELTS etc. what type of cources on abroad I get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?