7th November 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Full procedure to go USA for studies after Diploma in Computer Science?

At present i am doing diploma in computer science from HSBTE after which i want to go to usa for further studies as well as job. can i get to know the full procedure how to go to usa??

Related Questions:
  1. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  2. How to approach for studies in USA after Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  4. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  5. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  6. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  7. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After Diploma in Computer Science what further studies I can do?
  9. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA?
  10. How to do further studies in MS from a well known foreign university? I am pursuing B.Tech from Computer Science Stream from UPTU
  11. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  12. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  13. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  14. Want to do MS in US, I am a Lecturer in engineering college
  15. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  16. How to take admission in AMIE after completing diploma with computer science?
  17. How to Pursue PG studies in USA or Canada after completing Graduation in Venetrinary Science from India?
  18. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
11th November 2014, 05:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full procedure to go USA for studies after Diploma in Computer Science?

Procedure to go USA for higher studies after diploma in Computer Science:-

- Having a good career record in terms of extra curricular activities and academic performance is a must in order to pursue higher studies especially after diploma in Computer Science.
- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on whose scores the foreign institutes take admission - SAT and TOEFL. You have to score very good marks as the overseas seats are limited and the number of applicants is large.
- After receiving your scores you need to choose your graduation school on the basis of marks.
- Then you need to show your financial status concerning your family will be able to borne the expense of your study.
- Lastly you have to apply for student VISA.
23rd April 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full procedure to go USA for studies after Diploma in Computer Science?

How much rupees require to complete engg degree ...after complete of diploma in computer engineering...
2nd September 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the cost for studying abroad or in usa after completing diploma in computer engineering
7th September 2016, 03:10 PM
kcmanjiri

Smile Re: Full procedure to go USA for studies after Diploma in Computer Science?

Hi,

If you are seriously looking to study in USA you can talk to experts from Krishna Consultants. They will guide you throughout.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?