3rd March 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarship exams to give to study abroad after 12th standard?

I am a student of 12th class of medical stream. I want to know about the scholarship test to study abroad. Please help me on this with the details which I need. It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Thank you!

14th March 2017, 11:33 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the scholarship exams to give to study abroad after 12th standard?

The candidate who scored more than or equal to 70% in his 10+2 and have IELTS or SAT score card of 5.5(minimum) and fulfill all the requirements, then only they are eligible to take admission in any university or college to study abroad. The candidates have to appear and pass the entrance exam and interview round in order to get selected. There is a Study Abroad Scholarship available you can apply for it and in this scholarship they will bear the expenses of travel, books, lodging, credit, course so that students can study hassle free and score good marks in their academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?