5th September 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to appear for higher studies in US after completion of BHMS?

I am planning to do higher studies in US after completing BHMS. Can you tell me in which field I should try and which exams I have to give for that to study in USA?

6th September 2016, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams to appear for higher studies in US after completion of BHMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to do higher studies in US after completing BHMS. Can you tell me in which field I should try and which exams I have to give for that to study in USA?
You should qualify in below given exam for higher study in USA.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?