24th October 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i join higher studies in Geology at abroad?

I have completed my b.tech in eee. Now i am willing to join higher studies in geology at abroad. Can i do so?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  2. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  3. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  6. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  7. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  8. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  9. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  10. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  11. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  12. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  13. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  14. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  15. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  16. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  17. How to do higher studies in Abroad? I am doing B.E final
  18. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
25th October 2015, 07:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join higher studies in Geology at abroad?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot pursue higher studies in the field of Geology in abroad. This is because in order to pursue higher studies like post graduation, you need to have the qualifying degree in the field of Geology or related fields. Since EEE is no way related to geology so you will not be able to get a seat in foreign universities as they will rule out your application on account of ineligible educational qualification required for the higher studies in the field of Geology.
27th October 2015, 07:28 PM
skhawking

Smile Re: Can i join higher studies in Geology at abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my b.tech in eee. Now i am willing to join higher studies in geology at abroad. Can i do so?
Yes of course,
There are lots of reputed international universities which offers hogher degree programs in Geology.
Even world class elite universities like Oxford,Cambridge,Harvard,Stanford amd so on.So,just dont waste your time and check the admission page of these university.
But there are some eligibility criterias tjst you need to get admission in these universities. Just take an example,of you want to get admiasion in any university in USA then ypu will need to take SAT and TOEFEL tests.So,please browse their websites,you will get more details there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?