14th August 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc(IT) for 12th NIOS Science candidate?

Hello Admin,
I am under NIOS Board and studying 12th with Science stream. Please help me on clarify my confusion that can I study BCA or B.Sc(IT) after passing 12th from NIOS?

20th August 2015, 01:21 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc(IT) for 12th NIOS Science candidate?

Yes, definitely you can study BCA or B.Sc (IT) after completing your class 12th being a student of NIOS Board, if you score good marks in your Boards.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies.
You, can opt any one of BCA or B.Sc(IT) after class 12th as both the field has a bright future.

All The Best.
21st August 2015, 12:29 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc(IT) for 12th NIOS Science candidate?

Yes,of course you can apply for both as being NIOS student. B.Sci that ia Bachelor of Science is a graduation course while BCA that is Bachelor of computer application is a professional course. After BCA you will get a good job. But B.Sci is equivalent to B.A or B.com.

So,I suggest you to do BCA. If you want to do B.sci then,you can apply for it.
23rd August 2015, 01:05 PM
sumitrahul76

BCA stands for bachelor of computer application which gotta nice scope nowadays,but it all depends on your interest in computer if you are interested in it then it will be the best option for you to choose BCA and as you are a science student then it'll beacme more easier for you.

On the other hand BSC(IT) which means bachelor of science in information technology,according to me it will be the best option for you to choose it.For a science student it will be the best options,it also has nice scope in jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?