18th May 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) branch and want to do my PG in either one of them. So what would be a better option for me, to study in India or to study in Abroad? I have secured above 75 percent in my B.Tech. If a student is not very technical, should he opt for Abroad studies? Who among the two have the better future prospects, the one with the MS degree in Abroad or the one with M.Tech degree in India?

1st June 2015, 02:12 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?

It is better to pursue the course Abroad as it will be best for you in the long run.
It is the best thing for you to do.
Studies abroad for the PG Courses are the best as the study is more practical based and it is of greater interest.
Considering what information you have given it will be best for you to go Abroad and you must prepare for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?