3rd August 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Electrical engineering in Top colleges after Diploma from USA?

please response my question and give me answer.....
can i study in top college for electrical engineering after diploma in United State.....
with hostel facility...
i have 2 years to complete my diploma education ....after that can i apply for any college in usa....

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  2. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  3. Can I study in USA after diploma in electrical Engineering from India on same subject?
  4. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  5. Names of the approved colleges in India? I have passing diploma in electrical engineering and want to study B.Tech(Electrical) through correspondence
  6. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  7. Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?
  8. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  10. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  11. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
  13. List of the top engineering colleges for doing electrical and electronics engineering course in Tamilnadu?
  14. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  15. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  16. Percentage and money required to study MS in USA?
  17. Which are the reputed colleges and entrance exams to do M.Tech in USA after completing Electrical Engineering?
  18. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
26th August 2016, 08:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Electrical engineering in Top colleges after Diploma from USA?

Yes, you an definitely pursue your undergraduate course in USA after completion of your diploma course in electrical engineering. You can definitely get a chance in the top institutes of USA if you score well in the entrance exams based on which you seek admission as well as perform well in the interview round. You need to have a good score in entrance exams like SAT and IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?