18th May 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for AMIETE candidate?

Hello,
I am a student in AMIETE doing my B.Tech equivalent course. My institute is MHRD(Ministry of Human Resource Development) certified. But not AICTE approved. I wanted to do MS in Abroad. So, kindly tell me I am eligible or not with this course?

21st May 2015, 07:38 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for AMIETE candidate?

You are eligible to pursue your MS in Aboard, after the completion of your B.Tech course, even if you are a candidate from AMIETE. AMIETE is not affiliated to AICTE, but it is a institute, which is recognized by MHRD(Ministry of Human Resource Development). So, your degree certificate from this AMIETE is valid to pursue your higher studies or to apply for any job. So, you can complete some exams like GRE and IELTS/TOEFL and you can apply for admission in foreign universities.
25th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for AMIETE candidate?

In which USA university I can apply for MS? diploma(3 years full time) B.E (from IETE) 3 years part time 7 years VLSI experience. GRE & TOEFL is cleared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?