1st October 2011, 04:46 PM
khakhi

Which are the reputed colleges and entrance exams to do M.Tech in USA after completing Electrical Engineering?

Hi,
i have completed my 3rd year electrical engg. and wanna a go to usa for my further studies(Mtech). so suggest me reputed colleges and entrance exam for the same....
waitin for positive reply.....

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  2. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission? -- [New]
  3. Conditions for getting admission in M.Tech colleges after engineering?
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. Colleges offering M-tech in electrical? Eligibility criteria for Mtech in electrical and its entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best M.Tech colleges in Pune? Where to take admission for M.Tech after completing B.E Electrical
  7. How to do PH.D in USA after completing PGDM from reputed business school?
  8. Is it possible to transfer to engineering colleges in Chennai from USA university?
  9. What all exams to give for admission in MIT USA?
  10. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  11. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. List of PG entrance exams? I am doing internship from reputed colleges in West Bengal
  13. Entrance exams to study B.Sc(Geology) in reputed colleges of India?
  14. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  15. Entrance exams to study B.Pharmacy in any reputed government college of India?
  16. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.Tech without GATE after completing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  18. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
24th May 2016, 10:49 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the reputed colleges and entrance exams to do M.Tech in USA after completing Electrical Engineering?

If you want to study M.Tech in USA , then you should have clear entrance exams TOEFL and GRE. TOEFL is the entrance exam for checking english fluency. For admission in US , You should have score 570 in paper based exam.

Application Requirement
- Academic Records
- Entrance Exam Score
- Work Experience Details
- Recommendation Letter
- Purpose Statement
- Financial Support
- Interview

Institutes Offering M.Tech In USA
- Stanford University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Illinois
- University of California
- California Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Southern California
- Cornell University
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- Georgia Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?