14th September 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i study MBBS after 80% marks in B.Sc. Zoology?

Sir,

I am studying B.Sc Zoology 3rd year. I am intend to study M.B.B.S. Whether i am eligible to study MBBS after my degree with above 80%? Please kindly give me your opinion and a solution for my request. THANK YOU

15th September 2015, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study MBBS after 80% marks in B.Sc. Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am studying B.Sc Zoology 3rd year. I am intend to study M.B.B.S. Whether i am eligible to study MBBS after my degree with above 80%? Please kindly give me your opinion and a solution for my request. THANK YOU
No, B.Sc in Zoology student are not eligible for MBBS course because you have completed correspondence course.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for MBBS entrance exam but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provide for reserved category candidates.
15th September 2015, 08:12 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study MBBS after 80% marks in B.Sc. Zoology?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.The time duration required to complete this course is 5 ½ years including 1 year compulsory rotating internship.

You will be eligible to get admission for the course on the condition you satisfy following eligibility criteria .

The eligibility criteria for MBBS degee are as under:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India .

-The candidate should have passed 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme from a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

-The candidate belonging to General and OBC category must have passed 10+2/HSC with 60% marks while qualifying marks for SC/ST candidate is 50%.

- The candidate age should be at least 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?