14th March 2017, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which category do I belong to, being a Nepalese guy?

Hi, first of all let me tell that I am a Nepalese guy. Recently, pursuing my B.Tech(ME) from DCTM,Palwal,Haryana (affiliated to MDU,Rohtak). Well, my query is regarding my category, that is to say during my form fill up work i often use to be in dilemma whether to fill in General category, or ST category. However, my relatives from Bihar (India) come under ST category. Overall, under which category. I will be consider being a Nepalese guy for competitive examinations like IES GATE PSUs?

15th March 2017, 03:24 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which category do I belong to, being a Nepalese guy?

You have to give the same category which you gave in the admission form of B.tech. Whichever category you have been giving from the beginning will be applicable. You cannot suddenly change the category,this might create huge problems in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?